HANDMADE JOURNALS BY LINDSEY


Goodness but these small art journals are "spiffy"...and I had to have one for myself to carry in my purse.


They are made by Lindsey J. who lives in Vermont and sells on Etsy.   www://island trades.etsy.com.  She uses the buttons I sell on MY Etsy site on these little gems....  I close the butterscotch lacing and am anxious for it to arrive.


Buying handmade, and buying from Etsy is a very important "thing" to me.  I LOVE handmade, and supporting artists whenever it is possible.   Small business folks who are trying to support and make a name for themselves, offer top line quality items, and supplement income  in these tough times.


So take a step on over to Etsy and check out Lindseys' handmade journals.  You are in for a real treat.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.