Faux Bone

When cleaning my studio I found the 3 different sizes of faux bone that I had purchased several years ago and had "misplaced".... so...  I began the "hunt" for the book by the artist who first started using this product for jewelry designs that my daughter had given me for Christmas as well as the tutorial to read.

I was able to go out in my husbands' garage and got the necklace focal piece cut out, found all of my dremel bits for my dremel and so now I am "ready to run"....

This substrate can me melted, embossed, stamped, embedded, drilled, inked, etc. etc. so there is so very much that can done.  I am anxious to see what I can do.   My first piece is going to be more trial and error and will be used to see what can be done....and if what I want to do can be done.  It should be an interesting journey...and far over due.




I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.