An Artists Eye

I am blessed with "an artists eye".  I see details where others just see form.  I see shades of color,  shadows, reflections, rays of light, etc.  I feel that as an artist I am blessed to see "more" so that I can create feeling in what I paint as well as temperature....  I take a lot of notes to go with the pictures that I take so that I have a full birds eye view of everything to use in conjunction with the photos...so that I paint in dimension and not flat.  I like to incorporate light and mystery into my pieces.   I see lacey patterns in the trees foliage, the sky within the leaves, the colors of white in a cloud, and the movement of fog and the bending of tall grasses as the wind blows.  .  I am blessed and feel so rich in being able to "see" in such a wide, tall, dimensional way.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.