Giraffe n Zen

I belong to a real special group of artists and we have swaps and exchanges that we are
encouraged to participate in.  One of the swaps coming up is to do a Zentangle.  I know that there are many different designs that are considered zentangle and I am not sure if mine meets the "guidelines" set by "whom", but it is out of the box, and was a hoot to work on.  It is done on a 4 x 6 piece of portrait grade canvas, a sharpie extra fine black pen, Ice Crystal Glitter paint, along with other paints by Americana (one of their newest paint colors I used was Margarita)  and then framed with one I had in my stash.   Now that I have done this one I want to do another similar one;  but different.  


I am not sure yet who my partner will be but I am in hopes she will enjoy it.


BTW....the background on this piece is done using the mottled technique.  I have used 5 colors.


I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.