VALENTINE ATC

This was a really fun ATC to do.  It was done on a wooden ATC 
and I decided to try my hand at a simple collage/mixed media piece for a change of pace.

I used some wire of different weights, Acrylic Paints, Red Glamour Dust Paint, some Silver tape, 2 Mats, one white with a black core,  the other a black with white core, and some neat antique silver charms that I had on hand.  

It looks even better after I laid a white frame on the top.....just the perfect
touch.  I would like to do some more of these ATC's using mixed media.  Maybe I will do something similar to this on either canvas or masonite to use as a cover for one of my journals......  It might be an idea to also use frames for the front and back.......  I enjoy thinking and doing outside the box.  


1 comment:

Marilyn Harris Mills aka Maer said...

absolutely love this.....perhaps working small with mixed media resonates with you.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.