TEXTING THUMB WRAP for Trigger Thumb and Carpal Tunnel




My daughter got me the neatest wrap for Christmas for my thumb and carpel tunnel/trigger thumb related to my decorative painting, mixed media work as well as knitting, crocheting and computer texting,  etc.   I have had several shots so it is doing pretty good, but I have used the wrap 3 times since receiving it.  

The item can be either hot or cold.  I put the wrap into a baggie and then into the freezer with my ice cubes  for cold therapy.   For hot:    I put it into my  microwave on a little rubber mat that I have and wore it to bed to help relax the tendon.   Very relaxing.    You can purchase unscented or lavender.  

I have no affiliation with this vendor....just thought I would share  the site with other artists who might have a need for easing aches/pains that come from our art, repetitive motion, etc.  

Texting Thumb Wrap is the item my daughter purchased for me.

Thanks Michelle

www.theferrishwheelshop.com

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.