LIQUID SHADOW by Kerry Trout

Liquid Shadow Bottle.jpg  Liquid Shadow by Kerry Trout is a really NEAT product.  I have a bottle on my painting table and use it a lot when I paint.  I just learned a few new things about the product that I would like to pass on:

 To customize the Liquid Shadow to "fit" your design palette even more:

1.  For use on lighter colors:   Thin with clear glazing medium.

2.  Add dark blue if you are working on a blue backgrounds.

3.  Add deep burgundy for red backgrounds.

4.  Add lavender for snow shadows.

5.  Add Orange for a brown shadow color.

6.  Add yellow for a warm dark green shadow color.

7.   Add medium  green to create a rich and cool dark green shadow color.

8.  A dry mop really helps to soften your floats

I am really going to work with this product even more in the upcoming months.  

This can be ordered directly from the artist at http://www.kerrytrout.net

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.