Liquid Shadow by Kerry Trout is a really NEAT product. I have a bottle on my painting table and use it a lot when I paint. I just learned a few new things about the product that I would like to pass on:
To customize the Liquid Shadow to "fit" your design palette even more:
1. For use on lighter colors: Thin with clear glazing medium.
2. Add dark blue if you are working on a blue backgrounds.
3. Add deep burgundy for red backgrounds.
4. Add lavender for snow shadows.
5. Add Orange for a brown shadow color.
6. Add yellow for a warm dark green shadow color.
7. Add medium green to create a rich and cool dark green shadow color.
8. A dry mop really helps to soften your floats
I am really going to work with this product even more in the upcoming months.
This can be ordered directly from the artist at http://www.kerrytrout.net