JAMIE MILLS PRICE

I love painting JMP designs.... They work up quickly for me and I can just relax and paint since doing so many of her designs.  I feel like an elf as I paint for the Christmas holidays.  It is nice to not have to do anything but just paint....

This was done on a fencepost surface....I take the design I want to do and just go in search of something to paint it on that fits.  I just finished doing this same design on a tall thin clock surface painting the background green instead of blue, and the base, sides and back of the clock are done in a bright red. 

Right now I am working on some of her penguins which I love doing.... 


This was done on a round plate that I had and I purchased a clear round glass plate which can be placed on top to keep clean.....  this design is just awesome.  I  used the comb brush that I cut (and have shown you how to do it here on my blog) as well as a Princeton filbert rake which is the best rake I have found so far. 

T

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.