TAI CHI for GOOD Mental and Physical Health

One of the best things that a woman, especially a creative woman can do for herself,  is take a class in Tai Chi.

I enrolled in a class that meets twice a week for an hour.  It is at an odd time and cuts into my day awkwardly  so I am trying to re-arrange my weeks schedule to accomodate this class and have it blend in so that I still get the important things done. 

It has been 3 months and my health has improved.  I am able to relieve everyday stress, my stiff, aching joints have become more "fluid" in movement and I am finally being able to use mind, legs and arms at the same time which has been no easy feat.   LOL....  I have always admired the graceful movements of Tai Chi....and the medatative quality of the
participant.

I also have a tape that is just for seniors which follows real close to my
instructor of the class so I can use this on off days.

This form of exercise is good for mind, body and soul and so much better than medication(s).
 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.