Fantastix by Tsukineko

Today while looking for something entirely different I ran across this item and decided it was worth a try as I am a "glutton" when it comes to "help" items when I can see the need or use in the art mediums I work in.

The package says "absorbant" and "resuable" and is a coloring "tool" for wet and dry media great for:  Chalking, fabric painting, bleaching, glueing, watercolor, acrylics,  blending, touch ups and accenting, etc.

The ones I have purchased are Brush points but they also come in blunt point and as you can see there are 6 in a package for under $5 , plus my 40% off coupon so affordable.

If you want to read more about this and other items they might have of interest to to:  http://www.tsukineko.com

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.