Steampunk ATC's

Ok,,,now I don't know if these fall into grunge, steampunk, altered art, or a little of each but here they are ....  LOL....  (They are supposed to be steampunk)

The papers I used is one that I did with the Citrasol....I ran out of ink on my printer and didn't want to use an original so had to play with what I had.  I love

how the face is on the one and the other looked kinda like the ocean so I went with that but they were all the same "page/paper'.  The colors are kinda purple, tan, etc.  Very soft.

I used real thin wood that I had that is cut ATC size so that it was all a bit sturdier.

As always with these swaps I get totally immersed in what I am doing. 

SO....after the 4th of July these will be on their way to my partners....one each.

1 comment:

Peggy B said...

Beautiful..definitely shabby chic!

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.