Necklace..

I recently purchased /rec'd a wood focal piece for a necklace and decided to do an altered art piece.  My first step was to cover the wood with pattern tissue which is an element I just love working with.  I put on a few elements that I found to be "me" and then as I was tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, cool, and fall asleep last night I decided I was going to make this necklace with "pieces" which somehow relate to what inspires me....  I am anxious to see how the necklace develops..  I don't have a pattern but have come up with items to use that will be significant to me.

I want the necklace to contain colored pieces so that I can wear it without having to think about co.ordinating or matching and will fit with my bluejean, tee shirt lifestyle.   I want it to be very unique and eclectic and maybe inspire others to think about their life, their art and make one for themselves.  Mystical....as it won't shout anything, like a red blouse but quiet in nature....yet symbolic and hopefully striking.

An interesting journey .... so stay tuned for the finished descriptive piece.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.