Today's Projects

I have been busy getting items ready to go back to a delightful gift shop back in Pennsylvania....and deciding which items to pull from Etsy.  My new items will go on Etsy and if they don't sell in a week or two they will be deleted and sent to the store. 

This necklace is going but I am going to be making one for myself.  It is done with grey handmade square lampwork beads and grey Toho triangular shaped seed beads .... and it is elegant.  I am ordering additional grey lampwork so that I can make matching bracelets.

The other item is a push pin....now you KNOW that EVERYONE needs their own
personal beaded lampwork push pin....RIGHT?  It would be a great gift for the person who has EVERYTHING.....

This evening I was busy making beaded summer ankle bracelets....they feel so nice and cool on your ankle....and with a nice pedicure your feet look super.



1 comment:

Lillian said...

Congratulations on your juried pieces being accepted Diana !!!!
BUT im not surprised ,i have been a huge fan of your work for a long time
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.