Bracelets


These bracelets are a "take off" of the giraffe bracelet my daughter made for me for mothers day.  I have NO idea how to do lampworking (and my daughter says that is a good thing, as I am so accident prone) so I am making mine from a goodly handmade lampwork stash I have accumulated from different lampworkers as well as other beads new and vintage I have purchased as I have seen things that I like.

The top bracelet is a delightful prim bracelet and the bottom is a steampunk design that I love on which I have used 2 silvered ivory beads by my daughter and matching stash  beads of clear blue I had.

Both of these bracelets are mine but I will soon have some really pretty ones on
Etsy.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.