IN PROGRESS







I have been trying to do this mural for months and it seemed as if something would always come up that made it impossible either with Karon or with me so this morning I gave it another try and it was a good "go" .... Instead of going gung ho as I usually do I am going to break it down to 4 hour intervals and it will probably take 12-16 hours to complete. Karon has a small wall as you come into the house from the front door, down the hallway to the kitchen...which is where the 3 birch trees will reside..... goodness but her ceiling are high....lol..... Had the BIG ladder, lol.

I will go up again on Monday and depending on how I feel tomorrow will finish up on Tues or Wed ... I hated to quit...once I get going I get so excited I don't know when enough is enough..

Will try to remember to take photos as it progresses and update the blog...... SUCH FUN............... I am always in "my glory" when the paintbrush is in my hand.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.