Wooden HP Rose N Ribbon Bracelet


I have been working on several different
surfaces today....just finished up this
wooden rose n ribbon bracelet. I used Sandstone as the base color and like the way the roses kinda pop out. There are
4 roses around the bracelet with cascading ribbon between each one. This bracelet could be worn with roses up or roses down....looks neat either way.
I wanted some hand painted bracelets for the Gallery so we will see if these "work". I also have some animal ones I am working on but they are much harder than they looked when I was just "looking" at them. I am working on a Zebra....he is turning out "cute".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some napkin rings that would pretty with roses and ribbon....thanks for the inspiration!
Greg

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.