Encaustic Necklace

I have been spending my evenings when the light is not as good as day working on creating some necklaces with the encaustic painted resin dominoes I have done. This one has Montana Swarovski crystals, handmade lampwork beads in a gorgeous shade of blue which matches this piece perfectly, some vintage beige beads, delicas in two different colors, a heavy duty magnet clasp, and silver spacer beads by Tierra Cast. When I look at the design on this dominoe I see a swan...but you may see something totally different which is the beauty of the random designs which occur when using encaustic waxes. I love the color blue I obtained and was able to carry over into the beaded design.

I am putting all of my new pieces for sale on Artfire and trying to move away from Etsy. My shop name is Artisticrenderings on Artfire also.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.