Earthly Treasures Art Spirit


I just finished my first assemblage piece. It was slow as I had absolutely NO idea what I was doing...but she is done and I already
have ideas for additional pieces. The sides of the spirit and the back are decopaged pieces of a colored vintage map which extends slightly onto the front. I sanded and antiqued these areas but once she is hung you don't see much of that but I love a finished "all sided" piece.
I love buttons, and lace so I had to adorn her with these, incorporated some faux paintng, and she is done........I love her. All I have left to do is age a large tag and write her story.....

1 comment:

Tolegranny said...

Awesome...no other word for this piece. Great going Diana.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.