Well, it is the 1st of October. Time to set new monthly goals, prepare for winter like my fat cheeked little friend, start thinking about Christmas, the time change, Halloween, and time for me to scurry off with my design book and do some serious painting.
I am working on an altered art assemblage piece and have been "collecting" some awesome elements to use and I can hardly wait to begin the actual construction. So much to do, so little time.
October is a fantastic month here in Bend, with fall shows, cool temperatures, warm sun and maybe even some unexpected treasured moments.
Have a wonderful creative month everyone and most of all have fun.

1 comment:

Belle said...

I just bought my first Xmas present this week. I usually start this time of year. I bought my husband framed hockey cards from the 1991 Team Canada. I hope he likes it. I made sure Wayne Gretzky was one of the cards.

I saw on another blog where a woman made a wreath for Halloween covered in eyeballs. It looked cool and I'm going to see if I can find some big eyeballs someplace.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.