SEASONAL BUTTERFLYS

A SNOWFLAKE IS WINTERS BUTTERFLY..................
What a neat statement and so true as I look forward to that first "nice" snowfall
of the season which is a "given" .... I love so much about fall and winter. The colors of yellow, orange and red. The smell of "burning" leaves and pine needles.
That chill in the air which provides a "warning". The scurrying of people as they make the last minute preps for winter, just like the chipmunks.

And winter........ahhhhhhhhhh. Goodness but it is beautiful. White, prickly, soft, blue, cold, icy, the smell of snow, the smoke of chimneys, fog, sunshine, brightness, glimmer, a fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, a good book/magazine, a soft blanket throw, my fur baby cuddled on my lap.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ENJOY THE SEASONS.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.