Art Bag

It seems as if as my interest in other art mediums increases ; so does the size of the satchel/bag I need. This was a free "satchel" that I received with an order I placed and it was too small for a suitcase but just the right size to hold my different size sketch and painting pads, different types of pens and pencils, watercolor paper, ruler, magazines, tracing pad, etc. etc. etc.

When I received the satchel I knew exactly what it was going to be used for; but coming up with a working design was a different matter. This design says: "I am an artist, and this is what I have painted". When we wear our art and carry our art the more people we involve in conversation..... the more doors become "opened" to us.

I have painted a couple of brushes, an eraser, stylis, tube of paint, and some pretty roses the color of the satchel trim on a foliage-y background.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.