Card Exchange


Paper is NOT one of my artistic fortes and so I struggle but I at least try. This card was for a swap on AFTCM yahoo group. The theme was butterflys and dragonflys. Since I don't have the equipment and stock that many paper artists have what I do is really juvenile to what I see coming forth from others. I added a button, a piece of sheer ribbon for closure, used an offset fold and then added a ribbon with hand made lampwork beads to match the button. (Blue) On the main butterfly I added some "Glamour Dust".... The paper already had the butterfly on it but I added the dragonflys with a small stamp that I had. Very simple.

1 comment:

Belle said...

It doesn't look simple, it looks beautiful. Thanks for the idea.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.