Black and White Tag Swap




I just finished a black and white tag swap that was kinda neat. The picture of the man and women on the left was a cabinet photo I found at a local antique store and I just loved the primness of them both. The photo at the top is a UK cigarette metal tin that I found at our local Goodwill store. I photocopied the tin and then cut to make a 3 D standup for the photos. The hunt is nearly as much fun as finding something that will be unique, one of a kind and somewhat different. My tags will be on their way to their destination Friday. Such fun.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Great idea for tags.

Marnie Blum said...

These are lovely Diane

Tolegranny said...

Oh..Diana...I love them.

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.