Color Mixing Recipes

When I first began working with Liquitex, Matisse and Grumbacher tube Artist Grade Acrylics I ordered this book (http://www.walterfoster.com) and I can't tell you how many times I refer to this book for help in mixing a particular shade of color. All of the pages are coated so if you get some color on one of the pages it just wipes, or peels off. Most of the acrylic tube colors have the same names as "oil" so the recipes are easy to master... and a great learning tool for a beginner...less frustration that is for sure.

Mixing colors helps to not have to purchase hundreds of bottles of paint as you are able to p
urchase/use about 15-20 colors and mix to get the shades you want/need.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.