Prim Pin / Altered Art


I am hooked on designing altered art jewelry pieces. It is a nice change from painting, gets me over little slumps we all seem to encounter, I get to think "outside the box" which is fantastic and I am liking the finished product which is good for the ego.


This pin was made for a very dear friend of mine in Ca. She received it today and was delighted, so that was a "pump" also. She is the queen of Prim in her designs so to have her be excited makes me feel I am on the right track.
With the "hook" that I use for the items; one can easily purchase or make additional components and change out the beads, bottle cap photos etc. which make the pieces even more desireable.
Tonight I shall be creating some additional pieces to sell now that I have a thumbs up from my friend Nat.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.