"Sarsparilla" Prim Bottle Cap Bracelet




I have been working on a bottlecap bracelet for a swap exchange and this evening I finished it up and am pleased with the way it turned out.
The antique photos are inside vintage grungy bottle caps, and a heavy clear plastic medium has been added to preserve the photos. I happened upon the Sarsparilla caps which became the name of the bracelet. I wire wrapped lampwork beads, used some tree limb beads, a couple of civil war underware buttons, clear grey glass hearts, and some small square woodsy looking beads in between the caps. The bottle caps and buttons are on some sort of fishing lure pin so that the bottle caps dangle a bit lower than the rest of the beaded items. To keep with the primitive look I wanted; all of the findings are gunmetal grey.
I am going to put together a few "kits" for making this bracelet on my Etsy site JewelryJeans in the next week if time allows. If you are interested keep an eye out for them..


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.