TOUCH DRAWING

Add caption
I took a TOUCH DRAWING class several months ago and this is one of the pieces I did on my own a bit differently than was shown afterwards.

I used the Deli Paper but folded it in the middle lengthwise because I wanted a mirror image effect.  Oil paints were used and then just my hands, fingers, to move the paint and create the design....  You have no idea what will "develop" until the paper is lifted from the brayed paint area.  On this piece I also used some metallic silver paint.

Depending on the light and where you stand in the room you will see different impressions left to your imagination to interpret.

I glued the paper onto a canvas gallery print canvas for display....

When doing these I love to light a candle, put on some New Age music, and just be with myself in my own little world of silence.

Some people have seen a dog and others Jesus.....what do you see?

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.