Stained/Hand Painted Necklace Stand

This is a photo of the wooden handpainted necklace stand that I just finished painting and will be selling on Etsy.  

My daughter brought 3-4 different pieces for me to see and she offered to leave hers for me to start painting and when my order comes I will replace hers.  They were just a raw wood when she brought them....I have stained this one and I painted the back, stand, and leg with a metallic bronze paint.  Tomorrow I will work on the hand or the smaller necklace stand.....

These would be great for decoration, for jewelry shows, or for using as intended as a necklace stand.  On the back is for pegs where you can wrap the chain around to keep secure.


As you can see of the closeup below the rose is a beige/white.
Each one that I paint will be different.  They say that brown is the new black and I tend to agree after seeing the lights and darks in this piece.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.