Large Computer Cabinet

Copyright 8-2012    DP

I had to go to town today so since it was on my way home I stopped at a shoppe I love called Re-Duex to check for a large piece of furniture that I could use for storage in my studio....  They had so many neat pieces this time I was torn between 3.   A large, almost new looking computer wall unit won my heart as it will accommodate my plastic totes...  It has shelves as well as drawers and doors, and very sturdy vs the fiberboard one normally finds in furniture these days.

I may decide to spray paint this piece but we will see how it fits in to the scheme of things.

The price was right so sometime this coming week we will go pick it up and bring it home.

Much neater than a "New Item"....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.