Bling Anklet

With summer right around the corner it is time for smooth feet,  sandals,  a nice pedicure and then adornment to make your feet even prettier so ......  out came my beading supplies.  I just rec'd the adorable little teardrops so was anxious to see them  worked up in an anklet...and wasn't disappointed.  I used 2 sizes of Swarovski crystals in a Montana blue and 2 adorable Tierra Cast lady bug beads... as well as a simple easy on / off hook clasp.   


I like anklets a little loose so that they kinda lay on the top of the foot and actually adorn.  If an anklet is too tight one wrong move in a pinch with your foot and beads will "fly"...  


I love the cool feeling of the crystals and the little dangles on my foot.  When the sun shines and hits the crystals they just sparkle like colored diamonds.  


Wonder if I can get my pedicure tomorrow?

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.