GORGEOUS HANDPAINTED FEATHERS







I just recently found the "marbeling" artwork "by Ely" in which she uses different types of bird feathers for her masterpieces of vibrant color. What a totally unique addition to mixed media, collage and journal art.

My first order was some small pastel painted cockatoo feathers. Then she put up this magnificent teal, burgendy and gold feather that was pefect to do a framed collage for my daughters' studio; as well as a gorgeous red, green and gold one that will be perfect for a Christmas collage. How could one resist?

Ely also makes handmade papers, just what I have been looking for. My order came wrapped in one of these papers and I had to find out where I could purchase some as it was beautiful. She has promised to add some to her selling sites soon and I can hardly wait to "see". I told her I was going to have to put a parental control on her Etsy and Artfire sites...as I know she is going to become one of my favorite vendors and my wallet will become thinner because of her....

If you would like to see and learn more about Ely's artwork art you can go to:




I have heard that "birds" and bird related items are the IN thing for spring so what a way to
be able to create in trend and add a bit of dimension to our pieces.

ENJOY....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.